Ads 468x60px

Monday, December 16, 2013

Picture Polish Collab-fest 2013!

Hi everyone!

As 2013 is coming to an end, Picture Polish and all the collaboration shade owners have gotten together to organise a little "Colab-Fest"


I can't believe it has been 8 months already, since Ocean was released! I absolutely have enjoyed seeing it on many other digits, both on blogs and IG etc. I always get compliments on this shade, and it makes me happy to know others love Ocean as much as i do! =)
Even since my shade has been released, there has been more awesome blogger collab. shades! I love everyones creativity and i always look forward to seeing whats next!


I've decided to re-swatch my shade, Ocean.






2 thick coats of Ocean. Blue jelly with scattered holo particles, Picture Polish is known for. 
Even to this day, i absolutely adore Ocean. I have just about finished a whole bottle.





Ocean, and many other collab shades can be purchased directly from Picture Polish. The ship worldwide! You can also buy from these Network Members which might be easier if you aren't from Australia.

I want to thank all of you who have bought a bottle, shared your Ocean mani or even just given me some awesome feedback. Also a special thanks to Picture Polish themselves, because without them Ocean would not exist. Keep sharing your Ocean mani's!!!


Kel xx

3 comments:

  1. I love your gorgeous Ocean and I can't believe it's been eight months either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this shade! Simply love the beautiful turquoise colour! So vivid, saturated and together with the scattered holo particles, makes this polish all the more interesting! :) Kudos to you and piCture pOlish for such lovely and successful collaboration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)