Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 30, 2013

Alanna Renee - Dementor!

Hi everyone!
Hope you all had a great weekend!!

Today i have an awesome Alanna Renee to show you! I have never shown an AR on my blog before, but i have a few of Alanna's polishes and they do not disappoint!
She kindly sent me this one to review with my last purchase from her, which was a few months back. I did wear this polish a couple months ago but have been a very slack blogger!! Sorry Alanna it took so long to blog!

This is Dementor!






Dementor has a mix of silver and grey glitters in hex and micro hex sizes, in a black base. This was two thick coats. This was also a fairly gritty polish, so it needs two coats of topcoat. I only used one coat for photos.







This is part of the Harry Potter collection that was released back in April. It is still available on her website today, for an awesome price of $7.99 which i think is an awesome price for an indie. Alanna also ships internationally via her website now too, but you can also find her polishes through these stockists. For Aussies, she also has free shipping for all orders over $50!

This product was sent for my honest review.
Kel xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)