Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 14, 2013

Aussie Nails Monday - Fishtale Braid

Hi everyone!!
Finally back in time to continue of with Aussie Nails Monday. Of course i missed a bunch being away but i came back at the right time...
I've wanted to try the Fishtale braid for a while now. This is my first attempt. I'm mostly happy with how it turned out...... for a first attempt but I still need to perfect it a bit more. I will be definitely be trying this again in the future.















I definitely liked my thumb nail better than my ring finger.

Colours used:
Ulta3 Lily White
China Glaze Turned up Turquoise
Ulta3 Strawberry Sundae

and oh my freakin eyes!! ChG Turned up Turquoise is (and i never say this word)...... amazballs!!!! Why haven't i wore it before! That is definitely going to be used again and probably again!


Kel xx


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)