Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hello! *dusts cobwebs off my blog*

Hi all!
I know it's been a long time since my last post. Once my last post went up, i was actually so busy with work and Christmas i really didn't have time to post. I did 10-12hr days in the lead up to christmas plus 2 hours travel time a day as i commute. It just got too much so, the blog just got neglected. The after christmas, came New Year and i was still fairly busy that i didn't even get time to do my nails..... by this time they had been naked for almost 2 weeks! Then, over the last few weeks i just got used to the idea of not doing my blog and not having to make sure i had something up to show, even if i didn't feel like it. So i decided to take a small hiatus. BUT.... I am back now! These last few weeks i still have been wearing nail polish but just not bothered to take photo's. So, i'm sorry, i don't have anything to show you today. I hope to have something up tomorrow though =) I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year and for all the Aussies out there.. Happy Australia Day for tomorrow!
Take care guys,
see you soon. Kel xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and make a comment. I love reading everyone's comments! =)